Thursday, March 27, 2008

Nursery update!

Since I had yesterday off and we needed somewhere to put everything for the baby, I convinced Jason that it was time to buy the rest of the furniture for the baby's room. We went to Ikea and bought the dresser and bookshelf, and got home and went to work!

I'm posting some pics, but please remember it is still super cluttered since I haven't had a ton of time to organize yet. Freaking work getting in the way of my nesting and organizing! :)
View from the door:
New dresser next to the crib. Waiting for the changing pad, which is in the mail. The carseat is in the crib in an attempt to keep the dog fur away as long as possible, and the new bedset that arrived tonight is there on the floor.

New side table and lamp, and stacks and stacks of diapers!


Here you can see the door, the new bookshelf, and the closet.
Think we have enough outfits to get us through for a while!
I'll post more once we get organized and get all of the billions of packages in the mail that are currently on their way from Florida! :)

1 comment:

Jennifer Terrero said...

YAY!!!!!!!!! for getting all the stuff at Ikea... WOOHOO!!!! Cant wait to see the end result!