Thursday, March 27, 2008

Best baby shower ever!!!!

So while I was in Orlando, my mom and fabulous friend Jenny hosted a baby shower for me. It was the best baby shower ever! I seriously couldn't have asked for anything more. Almost everyone that was important to me was there (although Val got stuck in Miami, I hate her job!): mom, Babs (step grandmother), Jenny, Debbie (my second mom!), Barbie, Melissa, Swoopie, and Shelley (who flew all the way from New Orleans just to see me!).

It was so nice just to visit everyone and chat and laugh. We didn't do any games or anything, just visited and spent time together, which was exactly what I wanted!

The baby boy decorations were perfect, the food was yummy, and the company was great. I cannot thank everyone enough- I got way too many gifts, more than I ever ever expected. I can't wait to return the favor and start shopping for everyone else's babies on the way!

Mom and Jenny, thanks so much for making the day perfect. I love you guys!

Here are a few pics:

Opening presents:
















Cupcake cake made by mom:
















Diaper cake, also by mom and dad:















Mom, me and Shelley:



Me, Jenny and Meli, all pregnant! They are due in Sept and Oct. (WOW I look huge!)

1 comment:

Jennifer Terrero said...

Glad you had a great time!!!!!! I miss you already!!!! :o(