Sunday, March 09, 2008

Nursery update!

So yesterday Jason and I finished painting the baby's room. It's a super light minty green color, and came out so nice! We're planning on putting the crib together soon, maybe tonight, so I'll post pics of the wall color once the crib is together and we have something to show :)

In the meantime, here is the bedding we'll be using:



We got the bedding set, mobile, and a pillow for my chair... I think I'll make my own curtains, and I don't see the need for a diaper stacker and valance and wall hangings, etc.

And call me crazy, but I really want to buy this too:


Isn't it adorable??? There is also a rug I want for the room, but its football themed and wouldn't really go with the puppy theme.... maybe I'll wait till he gets older to do the football thing :)

1 comment:

Jennifer Terrero said...

How freaking cute is that puppy rocker!!!!