Friday, July 17, 2009

More family vacay pics...

How old are we? He still cannot take a normal picture with me. Has to give me a hard time EVERY time! I guess that's what little brothers do, right? :)



Jayden and grandpa at the aquarium

Tio Aaron walking with Jayden at the aqaurium. I *think* he loves his nephew!



Another Jayden and grandma pic. They had so much fun together!
And because my poor son has no toys, Tio Aaron took care of this situation. Here he is shopping at Toys r Us. As you can see, that is a ball pit, a pack of 250 balls, and a drum set. Yes, a drum set. All of which were purchased and put together and are now in my living room. Or, what used to be my living room! It's now Jayden's play room, and he's nice enough to let us keep our couch there too.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

LOL, drum set. You're in trouble now.

Unknown said...

Happy for u ur family came to BC! I know we have no more living room! By hey, we need to be practical, lol! "Drum set"??? OMG it's ok Nikki am here for u, lol!