Friday, July 17, 2009

Jayden's first birthday party!

Jayden's birthday was Sunday, July 12, but we had a luau cookout on Saturday. We invited lots of people, some of Nikki's friends, some of Jason's friends & teammates, and of course, all of Jayden's 1 year old friends too :) Overall it was an amazing party, just how we'd want our son's first birthday to be :)

Here is our backyard, just as everyone was arriving and eating


Another shot of the backyard, with all the kids toys set up, the baby pool, etc.


Jason, Jayden and I getting ready to open presents.


Here is Jayden tearing into his gifts. He loved ripping the paper!

Opening another gift. The boy was so beyond spoiled, so many gifts!

Ok mom, presents were fun, but where is this cake I keep hearing about?

Jayden's first cake, decorated by his grandma, with his favorite, Elmo :)
Umm... I'm not quite sure what to do with this cake thing...
Oh wait, nevermind, I figured it out! I like this chocolate stuff!!!

And just for fun, these are the "hamburger" cookies I made. They were so fun to make, so cute, and best of all, so yummy!

2 comments:

Mely+Alen+Nela said...

Awwwww, cool BDAY and the most important yummy food! hahaha
Happy late BDAY Jayden from Mely+Alen+Nela

Jennifer Terrero said...

Happy Birthday Jayden!!!!! I'm sorry that we couldn't make it but we were thinking about you all day. I'm so happy that you had such a FABULOUS birthday! Love you bunches!!! Your Titi, Tio, and cousins!