Friday, August 22, 2008

Jayden update

Jayden is officially 6 weeks old tomorrow (Saturday). He is growing and growing every day! As of his checkup this week, our big boy weighs 11 pounds, 14 ounces (95th percentile!) and is almost 23" long (75th percentile).


He is so alert now, and loves to watch the mobile in his playpen and the waterfall in his crib. He also likes to sit and talk to his papi, cooing and drooling everywhere!

And in case you were wondering, he looks EXACTLY like his papi! Here they are, Jason and his mini-me:



Mommy, please stop flashing the camera in my face!


LOL, my little thug in his "Big Dog" hoodie (relax, grandpa, it's from Old Navy, so not too hard core! I promise his jeans will always be pulled up around his waist!)


1 comment:

Jennifer Terrero said...

I cant get over how much he looks EXACTLY like Jason!!!