Monday, August 11, 2008

Aaaannnnnddddd... we're rolling!

Just had to share some pics of Jayden rolling over from his tummy to his back. I think someone forgot to tell him that he isn't big enough to be doing this already! I also think he is going to be moving around quickly... we better get ready, cause once he starts moving, I don't think there will be any slowing him down!! :)

"Hey, I can't see anything in this position..."
"Ok, this is better...I can see a little now..."
"Wow my head is heavy! But I like looking around..."
"Hey wait, what's happening? Where am I going? Darn heavy head!"
"How did I end up on my back???" :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rolling over already? Jayden is making up for lost time, eh? He is adorable!

Jennifer Terrero said...

Like Carlos likes to put it... he's SUPER baby! :) He looks so much like his daddy!