Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Still pregnant...

Every email, phone call, text, smoke signal, etc... that I get, no matter from who, starts with something along the lines of:

"Have you dropped that kid yet?"
"Have you had the baby yet?"
"How are you feeling? In labor yet?"

Now I know that you all love us, and are super excited to meet Jayden (as are we) but NO I have not had the baby yet. I promise as soon as I do, I will let everyone know asap! :) I can't keep it a secret, I swear :)

In other news... as of this Friday I will be 39 weeks pregnant, so he could be here at any time! Hopefully soon!! :)

Jason and I had some maternity pics taken this past weekend, and as soon as we get the link, I'll post it here.

Hope to have an exciting announcement soon!

2 comments:

Jennifer Terrero said...

LOL!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What happened? Did he come yet. Don't leave me hanging!!!