Monday, January 29, 2007

WAHOO! Mexico here we come!!!!!!!!!

First week of April, we are so out of here! Going on a Mexican Riviera cruise! Jason wanted to do something fun before the season starts, and so a cruise it is! Best part is my parents are coming too, and I cannot wait! We've already picked out all of our excursions, including a 5 mile hike through Puerto Vallarta and horseback riding on the beach (well, not for Jason, he's too heavy!LOL) And I already have my spa appointment booked for a massage my first day on the ship. Did I mention I'm a little excited about this freaking trip?!?! IS IT APRIL YET?!??!

2 comments:

Amy said...

LOL, you are funny!
Warning, I did the horseback riding on the beach, it was so hot I think I was stuck to the horse with sweat.. worst idea ever, poor horse..

Anonymous said...

I did horseback riding on the beach in Mexico also, luckily it was overcast though, so it was nice. My only complaint was the little Mexican tour guide that would come along next to my horse and make him gallop while singing "Shake your bon bon!"