Monday, January 29, 2007

My trip to Orlando

Wow it was nice to be at my parents house! I got there on New Years Eve, which I celebrated in my pjs on the couch with one of my bestest friends, and the world's nicest and sweetest people ever, my Swoopie! We drank a bottle of champagne, ate some peppermint ice cream (what a combo huh?) and passed out watching the ball drop. It was perfect!

The rest of the week was just as low key- spent time with the parents, lots of shopping with my mommy, dinner with Jenny, lunch with the girls for a late secret santa gift exchange... just spending time at home. Got to go to the dentist for a cleaning too, which I always enjoy (I know, I'm weird!)

It was so nice to be there! But as much as I enjoyed it, I missed Jason, I missed my puppies, I missed my bed, and after a week, I just wanted to get home! :)

No comments: