Wednesday, November 29, 2006

SNOW in Vancouver!

Yup, it happened. What everyone promised NEVER happens here on the west coast... SNOW! And not just a little bit... over a foot (I have no idea how many centimeters that is...)!!!

So of course like the kids that we are, Jason and I, along with some good friends of ours who live in the neighborhood, took the dogs out at 10:30 pm on Sunday night and went sledding! We were a little ghetto- since we didn't have sleds, we used trash bags- I realy honestly thought it was a dumb idea and that it would never work, but I was so wrong! We had so much fun, the dogs loved it, it was great! Everything was so white and clean and pretty... what a nice way to celebrate the day before my 25th birthday! Definitely a night I will always remember!



No comments: