Monday, June 15, 2009

Family Day with the Lions

Yesterday Jayden and I drove out to camp to see Jason and spend some time with the whole Lions family for the annual family day & fan fest. Jayden decided this was the perfect day to perfect his walk, so he is now fully up and mobile!! Here are some pics from the day:

Yummy apple!

Smile for mommy!
Just hanging out!
Mommy and Jayden
Trying to get some more yogurt melts out of the stroller. The kid is ALWAYS hungry!
My favorite picture of my two boys, EVER! SO cute! :)

Happy to see his papi!


Not quite sure why papi is wearing that thing on his head...?

7 comments:

Cara said...

Great pics! I love the one of Jayden with his dad in his uniform and the stroller. Awesome!

Justkalianne said...

AWWW nikki youre right that pic is ADORABLE. So are the rest of them! Jayden is just sooo stylin!

Jennifer Terrero said...

OMG... he DOES look soooooooo big!!!! But he's sooooo darn cute!!! Give him LOTS of kisses for me! Oh and by the way.... the picture of him with Jason is soooo freaking cute too. :)

Kristin said...

OMG I love the second last pic! that is sooo cute! He's getting so big! (and I mean Jayden..lol)

Guilly said...

Jason and Jayden together are just to die for. So cute, they are maknig a great team, already superstars!

Grampa said...

Lookout Jayden...Grampa is coming!

In just three days, Nana and Grampa are gonna spoil you like you never have been spoiled before!

Get ready...lots of presents (that make lot's of noise!), your first birthday cake, and a special visitor will be just behind us...TIO IS COMING!! Vancouver and Jayden will never be the same!

Luv ya and see you soon!

Mely+Alen+Nela said...

Nikki! I love those pics! I cant wait to see Jayden again!!!