Thursday, February 21, 2008

SHOPPING!

As I said in my previous post, Jason and I went shopping last weekend as soon as we knew that we had a little boy on the way! I admit we might have gone a little overboard, but hey, we're just a little excited!


Here are some pics of what we've bought:


This t-shirt says "Warning: I score touchdowns!"




This is Jason's favorite, a little paid of khakis, collared shirt, and vest. Our boy is going to be stylin' and profilin' like his papi!




I think this is a cute onesie:





This was one of Jason's valentine's day gifts. It says "this shirt is daddy proof" with arrows pointing to the head, arms, and snap. The back says "Burp here!" :)


Here is just one more; it says 50% daddy, 50% mommy, 100% cute! Ok, so maybe we're a bit conceited, but it's our baby, how could he NOT be adorable?!?! :)

We also bought the playpen, and a piggy bank in the shape of a football. We had such a fun shopping day!

1 comment:

Jennifer Terrero said...

Love all the stuff!!!!!!