Thursday, January 10, 2008

We have a heartbeat!

On Tuesday, January 8, we went for a routine doctor's appointment and got to hear the sparkler's heartbeat for the first time. It was amazing! 155 beats per minute, which according to the old wives tale, means it will be a girl... only time will tell! :)

And in case you wanted some details... I took a home pregnancy test, and (obviously) got a positive result, on 10/28/07. Jason had no idea I was even thinking I was pregnant, so imagine his surprise when I gave him the news!!

10/28/97 was Jason and my's first date.... who would have ever thought that 10 years later we'd be married and having our first baby? What can I say, we're blessed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cool!!! Your little sparkler had this all planned out! Congrats again!!!

The Terrero Family

Anonymous said...

Brajole...Brajole...Brajole...

Love ya!

Guess Who?